|SPECIFICATIONS||• Rated pressure when connected with Brass D-Series Automatic Couplers: 500 PSI (35 bar)
Maximum Working and 16,000 PSI (1,100 bar) Burst
• Rated pressure when connected with Brass F-Series Manual Couplers: 500 PSI (35 bar)
Maximum Working and 11,500 PSI (790 bar) Burst
• Rated pressure when connected with Steel F-Series Manual Couplers: 500 PSI (35 bar)
Maximum Working and 6,500 PSI (448 bar) Burst
|CONSTUCTION||• Machined components are manufactured using solid bar stock.
• Steel componentry is plated using ROHS Compliant Trivalent Chrome.
|• Foster 3, 4, 5 and 6 Series
• Parker 30- Series Automatic Interchange & Parker 20-Series Manual Interchange
• Hansen 3000, 4000, 5000 and 6000 & Hansen 1000, 400 and 500
|HOW IT WORKS||• To disconnect, begin by holding the hose on the nipple side with three of your fingers, leaving your thumb and index finger free.
• Grab the sleeve with your thumb and index finger and begin to pull the sleeve towards the palm of your hand.
• After pulling the sleeve, the nipple will move out of the coupler slightly. Continue to hold the hose and coupler sleeve until all air is fully exhausted.
• After the line is fully exhausted, you are able to safely separate the nipple from the coupler.
|SIZE||PART NUMBER||HOSE ID||MATERIAL||LENGTH||Maximum OD||HEX Inch||Weight Lb|
*It is important to be safe when installing quick disconnect couplings into a pneumatic circuit. Never install a pneumatic coupling directly into an air tool, use a piece of hose that is at least 18″ long, between the tool and the coupling, to prevent damage to the coupling. To protect the operator, safety devices, such as a safety check valve and safety cable should be installed in case there is a hose or coupling failure.
* Operating pressure for couplings utilizing hose barb connections may be dramatically reduced to that of the hose rating and/or hose end connection combination.
Consult hose manufacturer’s catalog for hose end connection ratings. If in doubt, test under controlled conditions for suitability to application.
* Dixon cannot assume liability for misapplication of production resulting in equipment down-time, lost production, and/or personal injury including death.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm