|SPECIFICATIONS||• Rated pressure for connected Brass Coupler & Brass Plug: 300 PSI (20 Bar)
Maximum Working and 8,200 PSI (865 Bar) Burst
• Conforms to MIL-C-3486 and A-A-50431A standards
|CONSTUCTION||• Machined components are manufactured using solid bar stock.
• Stainless steel retaining ring and spring maximize corrosion resistance and
extend service life.
• Steel componentry is plated using ROHS Compliant Trivalent Chrome.
• Coupling sleeve constructed of cast zinc steel
• Aluminum lock ring
|AVAILABLE OPTIONS||• 316 stainless steel available in some versions upon request|
|• Bowes Interchange Bayonet Style
• Interchangeable with Bowes 51000-Series, National Series ‘B’, MacDonald Quick-Action, Campbell Single-Lock
|SIZE||PART NUMBER||THREADS||MATERIAL||LENGTH||Maximum OD||HEX Inch||Weight Lb|
|1/2″||N4F4-B-LS||1/2”- 14 NPTF||Brass||4.28||108.6||1.58||40.1||1 3/8″||0.69|
|1/2″||N4F6-B-LS||3/4”- 14 NPTF||Brass||4.38||111.2||1.73||43.9||1 1/2″||0.67|
*It is important to be safe when installing quick disconnect couplings into a pneumatic circuit. Never install a pneumatic coupling directly into an air tool, use a piece of hose that is at least 18″ long, between the tool and the coupling, to prevent damage to the coupling. To protect the operator, safety devices, such as a safety check valve and safety cable should be installed in case there is a hose or coupling failure.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
There are no reviews yet.